Workshops & Retreats
Mar 2023: “The Wisdom of Astrology” – an eight week beginners course with Sue Brayne
When: Weekly from Weds 1st of March 2023 at 6.30pm-8.30pm, until Weds 19th of April
Where: Seven Space, 7 The Shambles, Bradford on Avon, BA15 1JS
How much: £120 early bird bookings (made in 2022), £160 standard price.
The Wisdom Space is delighted to host a beginner’s course in astrology with Sue Brayne
During the eight weeks, you will learn:
- how the four elements and astrological modes influence the way we interact with life
- how the 12 astrological houses represent different areas in your life
- how the 10 planets represent different archetypes that play out in your life
- about the importance of the Ascendent, Sun, and Moon placements
- how to read the essentials of your own chart, and, when you have built a little confidence, to read for others.
The ancient wisdom of Astrology is so much more than a sun sign astrological column. Astrology dates back thousands of years and has been practiced by some of the greatest minds – perhaps the most famous being Swiss psychiatrist Carl Jung. Jung understood that your astrology chart represents a unique map of your unconscious potential, and if you learn how to tap into this, life becomes creative and bountiful.
Workshop leader: Sue Brayne has been studying astrology for past thirty years. During lockdown she decided it was time to formalise her knowledge by studying with the Faculty of Astrological Studies, and is currently working towards gaining a Diploma in Astrological Studies with the FAS. Sue has a busy astrological practice based in Bradford on Avon and contributes regular articles and interviews to the Astrological Journal.
“Astrology is a Language. If you understand this language, The Sky Speaks to You.”
― Dane Rudhyar